Bespoke Buyer Support Service
Buying French property direct from owner means you are saving many thousand on estate agency commission fees.
However, we know that sometimes a helping hand through the purchase process, particularly if it’s your first time is comforting to know you have someone to ask questions and knows the property purchase process.
Our ‘Bespoke Buyer Support Service’ offers the purchaser a helping hand through the language and paperwork with our professional expert who has worked in the French property industry for many years, is fluent in French, and can guide your through the process. The bespoke service means liaising with the various professionals and services in order to assist you in completing your French property purchase.
“So you have found your dream French property, you are excited, and eager to move forward, you may be thinking of making an offer or had an offer accepted .…
… what next?”
Our Bespoke Buyer Support Package can help you through the process:
- Guidancewith making an offer/proposition to buy and any associated conditions
- Explanation on what the process will entail
- Documentation you will need to provide
- Explanation on how the Notaire will work for you and the seller and what you will need to do
- Translation overview of the documents related to your purchase – Diagnostic report, Compromis de vente/promesse de vente/acte de vente, local planning projects (what’s happening in the area you’re buying)
- Suspensive clauses and time scales
- Your obligation within the sale
- Liaising with the seller, Notaire, Diagnostic Agencies, Utility companies on your behalf
Additional information/professional contacts can be provided in relation to, for example insurance, health – registering in the French system, private health top-up (mutual), where you need to apply for your cartre de sejour, your local office to register to work/micro-entrepreneur.
All the above services can be provided remotely and are bespoke to the needs of each buyer, as individual circumstance and property purchases can vary quite considerably.
The time scale for a property purchase on average is 4 months and our fee covers a 4 month period from the initial start date.
Available remotely with communication by Telephone, Email, Skype, Whatsapp
For details on price and how we can help you please contact us on